Category: Living with EDS
1. EDS Wellness has an App! The App is free and has information about events, services, and classes. To read about the EDS Wellness App, go to http://edswellness.org/index.php/eds-wellness-app/ To download the EDS Wellness App via iTunes, go to https://appsto.re/us/N7zbfb.i To download the EDS Wellness App via Google Play, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.healcode.HC2207 The EDS Wellness App makes it easy to register for HelpLine Appointments, personal appointments, classes, workshops, and conferences. You can also register through EDS Wellness’ web page through the MindBody App itself (if you have it), through links provided on the EDS Wellness’ website or our other related...Read More
11 Quotes from EDS Athletes – “Fighting for a Good Attitude with EDS” from Invisible Illness Week 2015
During Invisible Illness Week in 2015, Lisa, the founder of Invisible Illness Week, asked if I would be a guest speaker for a virtual discussion/chat on the Invisible Illness Week Facebook Page. My topic was about fighting for a good attitude – a fitting topic for who I am and the work that I do. However, I can’t think about fighting for a good attitude without thinking of the amazing members of the EDS Athletes Facebook Group. Before my Facebook chat for Invisible Illness Week in 2015, I posted a question about the topic of staying positive and having...Read More
Cannot load blog information at this time.
Stay in Touch!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Integrative Wellness Retreats: Wellapalooza
Wellapalooza 2017 – and this doesn’t even include the stuff Ashton has, the AV/IT equipment, and the big big stuff that I am having shipped to the Salamander Resort […]
Move More. Move Better.: Moving Naturally with Hypermobility
(Top left pic is proper form for hip hinge – others are examples of going too far) The “hip hinge” is the perfect natural movement exercise that can be done easily. The point is to feel and learn how to engage the muscles that attach to your pelvis/SI joint and knees and to help prevent […]
Yoga for Hypermobility : The Hypermobile Yogi
- Mind-Body Strategies for Hypermobility with Chronic Pain Class at The Mindfulness Center with EDS Wellness
- Dr. Alan Pocinki’s Presentation at the EDS DC Support Group Meeting (March 2017)
- #EDSFitTip – Standing leg exercises for Hypermobility and Dysautonomia or POTS
- Featured Video
- Colloidal Silver Healer – How Much Can It Really Help?
Mast Cell Research: Mast Cell Research
“This is me! – I have heard it for most of my 50 years. “You are puny.” “Why can’t you ever pass up a virus or “bug”?” “It is impossible to be allergic to that! No one is allergic to that!” “You just need to eat better and exercise!” Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. God Bless Dr. […]