Cannot load blog information at this time.
Stay in Touch!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Integrative Wellness Retreats: Wellapalooza
Move More. Move Better.: Moving Naturally with Hypermobility
(Top left pic is proper form for hip hinge – others are examples of going too far) The “hip hinge” is the perfect natural movement exercise that can be done easily. The point is to feel and learn how to engage the muscles that attach to your pelvis/SI joint and knees and to help prevent […]
Yoga for Hypermobility : The Hypermobile Yogi
- Gentle Hatha Flow Yoga for Hypermobility and Chronic Pain with Kendra Neilsen Myles of EDS Wellness
- Practicing Yoga Safely with Hypermobility
- Mind-Body Strategies for Hypermobility with Chronic Pain Class at The Mindfulness Center with EDS Wellness
- Dr. Alan Pocinki’s Presentation at the EDS DC Support Group Meeting (March 2017)
- #EDSFitTip – Standing leg exercises for Hypermobility and Dysautonomia or POTS
Mast Cell Research: Mast Cell Research
Another message from Dr. Lawrence Afrin: Thursday, July 20, 2017 “It has been brought to my attention that there has been much misinterpretation of my July 11 announcement. There are several issues and misperceptions I would like to address. (1) My #1 goal my entire professional life has been to provide my patients the best […]