About The Author
Speaker • Author • Health Educator • Medical Writer & Blogger • Ehlers-Danlos Advocate • Movement • Mindfulness • Nutrition
Strength/Flexibility/Health/EDS – Online Magazine for those who strive for Strength, Flexibility, and Health, while living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Owner of EDS Wellness, LLC, Wellapalooza, LLC, Mediterina Medical Solutions, LLC and SistersMedia, LLC
Consulting and Education Services • Seminars • Conferences • Webinars • Podcasts • Webinars • Digital and Print Media and Publishing Services • Independent Medical Sales
Co-creator and coordinator for:
– Wellapalooza – The coolest Integrative Health & Wellness Conferences (& Retreats!) ever!
– Moving Naturally with Hypermobility – Seminars focusing on natural movement and proper physical therapy strategies for those living with hypermobility syndromes, including Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS). Move More. Move Better.
– Our Stories of Strength – anthology series sharing stories of hope, strength and perseverance from those living with chronic, often invisible illnesses
– Just 5 Minutes – Motivation for life, and mission to heal, restore and empower the human spirit – one yoga mat at a time. Just 5 Minutes at a time.
– Live Every Day Better – Live simply. Show gratitude. Learning from the good that surrounds all of us. Belief in kindness, love and compassion.
– Invisible Strength – Because we are Stronger 2 Gether
– EDS Ride For A Cause – Charity events on outdoor or indoor bikes, benefitting organizations that focus on awareness, research and education for all types of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) and its comorbid conditions, including the promotion of wellness and mind/body strategies for living well, while living with a chronic medical condition.
May 13, 2015
June 7, 2016
June 7, 2016
September 26, 2016
Cannot load blog information at this time.
Stay in Touch!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Integrative Wellness Retreats: Wellapalooza
Move More. Move Better.: Moving Naturally with Hypermobility
(Top left pic is proper form for hip hinge – others are examples of going too far) The “hip hinge” is the perfect natural movement exercise that can be done easily. The point is to feel and learn how to engage the muscles that attach to your pelvis/SI joint and knees and to help prevent […]
Yoga for Hypermobility : The Hypermobile Yogi
- Dr. Linda Bluestein To Open ‘Wisconsin Integrative Pain Specialists’ on December 11th, 2017
- Gentle Yoga for Chronic Pain with Kendra Neilsen Myles, C.H.E.S., RYT 200 Class 7 (45mins)
- Gentle Hatha Flow Yoga for Hypermobility and Chronic Pain with Kendra Neilsen Myles of EDS Wellness
- Practicing Yoga Safely with Hypermobility
- Mind-Body Strategies for Hypermobility with Chronic Pain Class at The Mindfulness Center with EDS Wellness
Mast Cell Research: Mast Cell Research
‘Twenty Minutes’ by Karen Smith-Will – Winner of Our Team Taylor/Mast Cell Awareness Tank & Mast Cell Story Giveaway!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Mast Cell Research ‘Team Taylor/Mast Cell Awareness Tank & Mast Cell Story Giveaway!’ We are excited to announce that our winner, chosen at random, is Karen Smith- Will! Karen’s story ‘Twenty Minutes’ is shared below. “I coughed before the first song. That doesn’t bode well. Not surprising, but […]