Living with EDS – Sara’s Classical Ehlers-Danlos syndrome Story “There’s not really a specific place to start, so we’ll just jump right in. I’ll start out by saying, I was not always comfortable or accepting of my disorder, and the effects it had on my everyday life. I had been diagnosed around the age of 10, but had noticed my skin as early as the age of 7 or 8. Once I had been diagnosed, one of my sisters had also been diagnosed with Diabetes. Given this was in the 00’s and the lack of information we had was...Read More
Cannot load blog information at this time.
Stay in Touch!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Integrative Wellness Retreats: Wellapalooza
Move More. Move Better.: Moving Naturally with Hypermobility
(Top left pic is proper form for hip hinge – others are examples of going too far) The “hip hinge” is the perfect natural movement exercise that can be done easily. The point is to feel and learn how to engage the muscles that attach to your pelvis/SI joint and knees and to help prevent […]
Yoga for Hypermobility : The Hypermobile Yogi
- Dr. Linda Bluestein To Open ‘Wisconsin Integrative Pain Specialists’ on December 11th, 2017
- Gentle Yoga for Chronic Pain with Kendra Neilsen Myles, C.H.E.S., RYT 200 Class 7 (45mins)
- Gentle Hatha Flow Yoga for Hypermobility and Chronic Pain with Kendra Neilsen Myles of EDS Wellness
- Practicing Yoga Safely with Hypermobility
- Mind-Body Strategies for Hypermobility with Chronic Pain Class at The Mindfulness Center with EDS Wellness
Mast Cell Research: Mast Cell Research
‘Twenty Minutes’ by Karen Smith-Will – Winner of Our Team Taylor/Mast Cell Awareness Tank & Mast Cell Story Giveaway!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Mast Cell Research ‘Team Taylor/Mast Cell Awareness Tank & Mast Cell Story Giveaway!’ We are excited to announce that our winner, chosen at random, is Karen Smith- Will! Karen’s story ‘Twenty Minutes’ is shared below. “I coughed before the first song. That doesn’t bode well. Not surprising, but […]