Join the Our Stories of Strength movement!
Want to join the Our Stories of Strength movement? See below!
We are continuing our momentum as we collect submissions for additional anthology titles, as well as work towards publishing the next anthologies in the Our Stories of Strength series. Here’s how you can help us:
- Share this blog post on your social media accounts
- Copy and paste the Twitter and Facebook messages below to either social media account and post
- Use the Our Stories of Strength hashtags (see below) with your own personal posts. Using hashtags and sharing posts helps spread momentum, and it also helps us find your posts!
Twitter: Available now! #OurStoriesofStrength – Living with #EhlersDanlos Syndrome. Anthology by EDSers 4 EVERYONE! http://amzn.to/1JCwlQG
Facebook: Many people in the EDS community, medical community & beyond are excited that Our Stories of Strength – Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome has been book released! We’ve from other EDSers, their families & friends and even people who have never heard of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Also, we’ve heard doctors, physical and occupational therapists, nurses and more, comment that they are excited to look into the real-life stories collected from people living with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome. They are excited to gain a greater understanding on how to better help the people they see and treat. Not only will this book make a difference for them, it serves as a solid reminder that each one of us is not alone on this journey. Our Stories of Strength – Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is available via Amazon.com in print: http://amzn.to/1JptVrI & for Kindle: http://amzn.to/1JrCCls. It is also available on through Smash Words and Barnes and Nobel.com in both digital and print.
Hashtags: #OurStoriesOfStrength #Stronger2Gether #LiveEDSStrong #OurSOS – use these hashtags to help us continue to build momentum for the Our Stories of Strength movement, as well as with your social media posts on any platform. Hashtags also help us find your posts!
Additional information on the Our Stories of Strength – Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Anthology:
- The Kindle version of Our Stories of Strength – Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome is in full color.
- We are still working on designing a full color printed version that will be great for a coffee table or display book. We will be passing along this information as we move closer to completion.
- A number EDS bloggers have approached us about hosting giveaways of Our Stories of Strength – Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Stay tuned for announcements about who will be hosting these contests and the dates of when they will be held.
- If you are interested in hosting a giveaway yourself, please let us know.
We are accepting submissions for all anthology titles, so please help us spread the word! We receive submissions every day, but we are close to closing the window on the POTS/Dysautonomia, Fibromyalgia and Gastroparesis anthologies. To see our full list, go here.
- Reviews! If you have read Our Stories of Strength – Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, we would love for you to share your review on Amazon.com or on Barnes and Nobel.com.
- We have 3 wonderful volunteer leaders – Jan Groh, Gwynne Moore & Contessa Courtney. Please help us welcome them to our team! Jan Groh can be found via Twitter @H20Twist. Gwynne Moore can also be found via Twitter @GwynneMoore, and Contessa Courtney can be found via Facebook (and her multiple FB groups), as well as on www.invisibleillnessforum.com
- We donated 2 copies of our EDS anthology to both the EDNF Learning Conference and the TMS conference for their silent auctions. All books did very well!
- John and Deanna from EDS Awarness.com awarded 5 copies of Our Stories of Strength – Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome to contest winners from the EDNF Learning Conference that was held in Baltimore, MD recently. Thank you for John and Deanna for holding this contest and congratulations to all of the winners!Here are the list of the winners:Robbie Dembo – Bloomington, INIan Bonner – Chicago, ILDeanna Bowman – Greensboro, NC
Ashton Nesmith Kochera – Martinsburg, WV
Pia Mikeal – Lafayette, IN
- Press inquiries can send an email to email@example.com, or send me an email personally: firstname.lastname@example.org.